From Blockchain Nights
In a cross-disciplinary cooperation the
- LvB Chair of Statistics (Cathy Chen, Wolfgang Härdle) and the
- JP Private Equity (Hermann Elendner)
are organising jointly with the
- Institute for Economic Theory II (Macro; Michael Burda), the
- Chair of Information Systems (Stefan Lessman), and the
- Chair of Computer Engineering (Björn Scheuermann)
the monthly discussion series
to foster a factual debate regarding Crypto-Currencies, Blockchain Technology, and Smart Contracts.
The aim is to bring together students, researchers, and start-ups from Berlin’s venture scene.
The series is cross-disciplinary and addresses those interested with either business, economics or technology backgrounds, both theorists and practitioners.